Cowboy Jacks in Saigon - Vietnam

Cowboys Jack


Chicken wings with fish sauce.
This is one of my starter that I've ordered.
The chicken wings has flavoury sauce giving a slight sour taste but with the balance of the salad, it taste decent.
My brother ordered this Pepporoni passion pizza.
It looked decent but I am not much of a fan of pizza so I just tried a slice of it. The taste of it is just like any other pepporoni passion pizza you can get anywhere in the world to be honest.

Chicken wings with honey.
A typical dish of chicken wings their own circular potato wedges on the side.
The presentation is not that great but it's still taste good.


Spinach Salad.
This came for free when you order more than two dishes from the main menu.
A healthy dish once in a while is good!
Quite decent for a salad, egg for some protein! haha!











So this is my dish that I ordered from this restaurant.
I can't really remember what this dish was called but it has pork ribs, sausages, potatoes, green beans and little sour portion of mix vegetable chopped in small pieces.
The quality of the meat is nice with good texture.










A red berry cider was good for the hot humid weather in vietnam! It was so refreshing while enjoying my meal.
Excuse the background, I had to help take a photo for my pops.

Comments

Popular Posts