Autumn Look 2017 (5)

Season: Autumn

Storm Ophelia and now Storm Brian..I can totally feel the power of the wind, lucky it cannot blow me away cause I weigh too much!
I decided to get a haircut with a different hairstyle because it gets boring over a long period of time so I decided to switch it up a little.


If you have been reading my outfit post, you would notice a little change..yes I am growing that fringe on the side! Ha! I actually like this hairstyle. 



Outfit includes: Navy knitted cardigan, dark blue tee, black slim fit jeans and black nike trainers.
Accessories: Silver chain with a buddha charm.




Here is a closer up look of my top part of the outfit.
That's all for now, recently I purchased an outfit from Asia so stay tuned for another outfit post soon! 




Comments

Popular Posts