Sushi Samba

Sushi Samba - London


It was me and my mrs 6 months anniversary so I decided to reserve a table at Sushi Samba. 
Sushi Samba have a mixture of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisines.
This dessert is called Samba beer. The thing I was impressed about is the presentation as they used a very old but unique glass plate that suits the name of the dessert. As for the taste, it's not too bad but I would say it's not my type of dessert. 


The samba rolls that I ordered was Tokyo Sky Tree and Tiger Maki.
The presentation of the sushi is decent that it was displayed on a black slate that makes the sushi stand out more visually.
Out of the two sushi, I think I prefer the Tokyo Sky Tree because of the sauce that came with it, the crunchiness and appearance is much better.
Tiger Maki is decent with a nice spicy flavour to it with wasabi mayo on top.
Overall, both samba roll is nice! 
Be sure to order it when you go Sushi Samba! ;)


Yellowtail Crispy Taquitos
This small plate dish came as a suprise. My first thought was, food on a brick?! Really?
It was very unique and very unfamiliar to me but hey, always first time for 
everything right? :D
It is crispy on the outside and the middle is filled with yellowtail meat, how can I put this, mushy texture? It tasted exceptionally delicious! You should definitely try this out!


Me and my mrs order a Lychee and a Strawberry drink.
The drinks were quite decent with the fruits on top. 
The only thing bad about the day was the weather! It was raining cats and dogs but the meal itself is delicious! 












Comments

Popular Posts