Vietnamese Street Food - Banh Uot (Saigon)

Banh Uot



I visited a restaurant while I was on vacation in Vietnam earlier this year that sells Banh Uot.
It is something that I never tried in Vietnam.
It has many different types of meat, vegetables and sauces to try out!
For the meat, vietnamese sausage, grilled pork sausage, thit nuong (grilled meat) and etc.
As for the vegetables, it has mint leaves, mango slices, pickled mustard greens, sliced cucumber and lettuce!
They would give you one or two small plates with a single sheet of rice paper on it to begin with.
I selected what I want to put in the rice paper and then wrap it up like a roll, dip it into the sauce that is given to you and taste it!
The staff would check your table and place more plates of rice paper on your table when they see you finish with the current one.
I would definitely go back there again to eat! :)



Comments

Popular Posts