Zedd True Color Music Festival - Vietnam, Saigon


Zedd True Color Music Festival - Vietnam 



This is my second major music festival I've been to after EDC London back in 2013.
Zedd is a musician, DJ and also a song writer. He produces electro house music which I am a big fan of and during my five weeks vacation in Vietnam, I had a opportunity to attend the music festival so me and my friends decided to go. We purchased the tickets online and got into our raving clothes and went!  
I managed to record a short clip of the event, so enjoy and get into the vibe! ;)
(don't mind the movavi bit in the middle, I had to adjust it for it to upload as the file size exceeded the limit)

" I see what you're wearing, there's nothing beneath it
Forgive me for staring, forgive me for breathing
We might not know why, we might not know how
But baby, tonight, we're beautiful now

We're beautiful now
We're beautiful now

We might now know why, we might not know how
But baby, tonight, we're beautiful now
We'll light up the sky, we'll open the clouds
Cause baby, tonight, we're beautiful now, we're beautiful"

Sing along with us! ;)







Here are some snaps I took at the music festival, it's not good quality but as you can see, everyone is enjoying themselves and I hope when you're reading this, you can imagine yourself there at the festival too! 

:)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts