Arang Korean Restaurant

Korean food :)

This is one of my favourite cuisine that I love to eat, my relatives came to visit us in London so I decided to take them to this restaurant to try out the Korean food. 
This restaurant give me memories as it was the first place that I met up with my mrs. :)

Let's get started with the dishes that I ordered


These three small portions of side dishes are free.
Kimchi: tradition side dish, preserved cold cabbage fermented with spice and pickled.
Bean sprout-namul: beansprouts seasoned with sesame flavour.
I don't remember the name of the last side dish but it's portatoes with this sauce, I think a mixture of mayonnaise and abit of mustard.
All served cold.



Japchae
Vermicelli glass noodles stir fried with beef and vegetables.




Spring onion and seafood pancake.
(My family digged in real quick before I had the chance to take a photo)



Dak-twigim 
Deep fried chicken with teriyaki sauce


Yachae-twigim 
Fried vegetables in batter.


Fried chicken with onions and pepper stir fried.
(I couldn't find the actual name for this dish on the online menu)




Dolsot-bibimbap
Steamed rice with beef and vegetables in a hot stone bowl.


There was more food but I just couldn't get the chance to take the photos as I was stuffing my face with food! Haha until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts