All black everything outfit.


Chilling Night..

It's been a long day, I had a couple things on my mind and I needed some fresh air so I decided to call up my friend to go out and chill.
Catching up and with a decent view with us is nice.

Picture quality is not that great as it was late at night.



This is the night view near Surrey Quays
Canary Wharf is right infront of me as you can see, those tall buildings with coloured lights.
Listening to the waves and relaxing my mind..



My outfit: Black basic star cap, Diesel overhead black hoody, basic black jeans, black nike trainers.



I would say this is a really comforable casual look. It's getting colder in london so wearing something warm and comfy is good.



I wish...
(want to know what I wish for, stay tuned with my blog and you will find out) 



I just want to say something to that special person in my life and you probably know who you are..
I love you. :)



Comments

Popular Posts