Vietnamese Coffee

Vietnamese Coffee
Ca phe sua da


Vietnamese coffee is one of the most popular drinks in Vietnam. It's become a culture in Vietnam where majority of the people drinks vietnamese coffee day in, day out. Some people likes to drink it hot and some people prefer to add ice into it so it taste refreshing as it goes down your throat! I love coffee so when I travel to Vietnam, I would have a cup in the morning just to wake myself up and a couple more during the day.  
The traditional way of drinking Vietnamese coffee in Vietnam is using a metal coffee filter, putting ground coffee and adding water, letting it drip on top of the cup with quarter of condensed milk at the bottom. Once it has finished dripping, you stir it and add ice. I would love a cup right now..

Below, there are three different types of vietnamese coffee that I received from my relatives in Vietnam, I am going to give my opinon on the taste for each one.



Out of the three, I like this one the most because it has a very sweet taste to it and the smell of it! 


This one taste like original coffee as it's printed on the packet, the taste is slightly stronger than the first one but other than that, it's still decent.


Lastly, this one I dislike the most because it doesn't have much of a taste. Coffee is coffee, it still keeps you going through out the day! :)


Comments

Popular Posts