Vertigo 42

Afternoon Tea 

This is the first ever time I have been to afternoon tea and it was a really a good experience!
The place I had afternoon was at the Vertigo 42.
It had a nice view of London on the 42th floor. You can see almost the whole of London with a glance!


This is the view from where we was sitting, the shard is right in front of us.
It wasn't as sunny as what the weather man has said it was but atleast it wasn't raining. :)



Here we are, our afternoon tea! It was her birthday so they gave her a candle on the cake. It's not much in terms of quantity but it's enough to make you full.
The food is a bit too sweet for me but other than that, it's a good afternoon tea place to go to, worth the visit! 


We got served with two glasses of champagne and it taste really refreshing.




Here is me enjoying my champagne and the view outside.


Our mirror reflection. 


Comments

Popular Posts